Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September

So our baby did not surprise me on my birthday... too bad. I did have a really great day though. It's just hard to focus on anything other than the fact that any time now I will have to push a baby out of my body. Yikes.

Here's the latest, and perhaps the last belly shot. My friend told me yesterday that my belly looks like it's grown since last week so I thought I'd better document it. I didn't think it could possibly get bigger. An employee at a coffee shop told me I looked like I was about to explode. How kind. Who knows, maybe the next pictures we post will be of our little monkey...


1 comment:

  1. This is going to sound really funny but I have kind of gotten used to you being pregnant. It will actually be weird when one day you are the next you're not anymore. I have almost forgotten what it was like before!

    Hurry up, monkey, Auntie Sarah is getting impatient to hold you.

    ReplyDelete